The quality procedures of ETTEC are based on the ISO/IEC 17024 standard which states the General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. It ensures the rights of the candidates on equal treatment, fair assessment, ownership of information and the right to appeal.
The procedures are formalised in:
- A transparent organisational structure.
- Transparency in the certifications (all occupational standards are public).
- Code of conduct for assessment centres and assessors.
- Clear and public procedures.
- An appeal and complaints procedure on local and international level.
- Independence of the assessors.