Information für Mitglieder
Wenn Sie Mitglied sind oder Mitglied werden möchten, sind diese Informationen in Englisch für Sie bestimmt.
Wenn Sie nicht finden, wonach Sie suchen, oder detailliertere Informationen benötigen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte.
The difference between members is inherent to the Belgium legislation about the VZW (non-profit) organisations.
Working members take a responsibility within the organisation and have a voice in the General Assembly. The working members guard the goals of the organisation and the quality standards set.
Associated members are interested in the organisation and it’s services, but have no responsibility in the organisation. They do however promise to support the goals of the organisation.
To apply for associated membership associated an individual or an organisation can write a simple request to the BoD. You can download the membership request here.
If the request is accepted, the BoD will send a request to pay membership fee.
Once the membership fee is payed, the individual or organisation is associated member.
Associate members are in the first place supporters of high quality international recognition of certifications in the event and performing arts sector.
- are informed about all our activities and plans.
- are consulted on new ideas
- can participate and speak at the General Assembly
- can follow our training
- can become working member
To become a working member you have to be an active associated member and to be an interest, professional or trade organisation that is active in the theatre, event, conference, congress, concert or other live industries; or deliver certifications, qualifications, guidance, training or education to these fields; or being an expert in the above fields.
To apply for working membership an individual or an organisation sends a request to the General Assembly. You can download the membership request for indiviual memberschip here and for organisations here.
The exact terms and procedures are stated in the articles and household rules of the organisation.
Working members are assessment centres, professional organisations or individuals that have an interest in mutual recognition of certificates. They take a responsibility within the organisation and have a voice in the General Assembly. The working members guard the goals of the organisation and the quality standards set.
- have a vote in the General Assembly
- can take part in the development of common certificates, occupational standards and quality procedures
- can use the ETTEC logo in their communication
- can become accredited assessment centres
- can use the international registration service for certificates
We welcome everyone that wants to engage in our work, what we do is only possible with a wide supporting base. Please join our team if you want to:
- inform the sector in your country
- spread our goals
- work on new occupational standards
- work on assessment procedures
- become an assessor
- help to safeguard quality of certificates
- start an assessment centre
The membership fees are:
- Individual associated member: 25€
- Organisation associated member: 250€
- Individual working member: 50€
- Organisation working member: 500€
We try to keep the membership cost low to ensure equal participation, but of course we need to cover the basic costs of running an organisation. If you would have trouble paying the amounts above, please contact us.